Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2007





Okay, I finally downloaded some pictures from my camera so I can add them to our blog. Here is Cassie and Ellie.

One of Ellie's favorite games is chase Cassie with the baby stroller. Normally, I would correct her, but I really think Cassie likes the attention.

Ellie's new entertainment is what can I swing from. Getting out of the car Ellie says, "Look Mommy, Ellie swinging!" She will swing and climb on anything, but don't even think about trying to turn her upside down. She won't let me near her in her gymnastics class just to help do a forward roll. Oh well!

7 comments:

PJ Productions said...

Ellie is darling! I love the picture of Cassie wearing the costume. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Super Super Duper CUTE Cindy!! And what a trooper Cassie is to allow you to dress her up!!!
hugs,
Muriel

hey love the car seat...Sofs is sportin the same one! And that the "G" ride is still there SWWEET!

Courtney said...

Yeahhhh! I am so excited you have joined the blogging world. Ellie is so big now and so so darling. Tell Dave Congratulations on his practice, that is so exciting!

Dave and Jen McDonough said...

When did your baby grow up? She is so beautiful! I'm so happy you're having more! :)

Lindsay said...

Ellie is so grown up! I love the shot with Cassie and the stroller. That's hilarious, and cute. What a darling adventurous girl Ellie is! I think she gets it from her mom... *wink, wink* Hope you're feeling well!

April said...

I don't know if you are checking this anymore, but I just tagged you so now you have something else to blog about:) Check my blog for more info.

Cathie said...

I wonder if things will change and Ellie will do a flip for her 30 birthday?! She is darling!

Blog Archive