Followers

Friday, January 4, 2008

It's a Girl!










Jayna Evelyn Campbell



December 29th, 2007



6lb 4 1/2 oz.












6 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations!! I bet the grandmas are so proud to have a little namesake.

PJ Productions said...

Cindy hooray! I am so happy for you guys. Jayna is so beautful and so tiny. What a little peanut. I hope that Ellie is adjusting well.

Racheal said...

Oh cindy.....She is gorgeous! I love the name to..How fun that we delivered around the same time!You look great by the way!

Courtney said...

Congratulations!She is beautiful...you will have to tell me how adjusting to two kids is.....

Autumn said...

Yippeeee! We are so excited for you and your cute girls!! We miss you guys and love hearing what you are up too.

Becca Brown said...

Hi Cindy--It's Becca Brown from the old SF ward. What a beautiful little girl!! She's so tiny, too. What a precious time. Hope all continues to go well with her. Hang in there with Ellie. She'll come around. =)

Blog Archive