Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Adjusting


Well, it's been a fun adventure adjusting to two! Actually, the new one is pretty easy, it's more like an adventure adjusting to a two year old! Ellie can be the sweetest, cutest smartest little girl and in two seconds she changes. I won't say what she changes into, but it's not so cute! She's not to fond of the new family member, but slowly she is coming around. She knows all the words to many songs that we love to have her sing to us. Her favorites are I Am a Child of God, and Teach Me To Walk In The Light. When David or I cough, Ellie is right their to pat us on the back and ask, "You okay Daddy, are you okay?" She loves to help cook. One time I was getting some chicken ready to BBQ. I then went outside to turn on the BBQ and I thought Ellie was right behind me. However, when I walked back into the house, she was standing on the chair that she pushed over to the counter where the chicken was. She had some raw chicken in her hand saying, "Mommy it's yummy!" Oh Yuck! She loves to cut with her own pair of scissors, and is getting quite good at following the lines to cut on! She notices people wherever we go. Every time we get to the check out she asks me, "What's her name Mommy?" I tell her I don't know, you'll have to ask her. And so she does! Okay now is our chance to run to the store! Ellie is happy and the baby is sleeping! We have to get Daddy some balloons to celebrate his 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! Love the Girls!

6 comments:

PJ Productions said...

What a great picture! I am so happy that you posted again. I love the story about the raw chicken. Jessica is the same way about knowing everyone's names. It's such a fun and naughty age. You looks beautiful and skinny, good for you. Let me know when you do that flip again.

Racheal said...

Darling family pic!

Courtney said...

What a darling family, it is good to know you are doing well. Love the picture.

Cathie said...

Yes, two year old are something we all have to adjust too. It is hard to believe that she can turn into something not so cute from that picture...Ellie is a doll! What a great family picture!

Becky said...

Happy birthday to both of you!!

Wow, I'm impressed that you already had a family picture taken. I'm glad things are going well with the new baby! We'll be in Las Vegas the first week of May, and we would love to see you guys!

PJ Productions said...

Cindy, thanks for sending us a card in the mail. Jessica loves to carry the picture around.

Blog Archive