I wish I had something exciting to post but our lives are pretty much the same. David is still working 6 days and I am enjoying my two little girls, cleaning toilets, picking up dog poo, and kissing boo boos better. I'm ecstatic that the weather has warmed up (yes to me 55 and 60 is cold). This week is in the 70's and we are loving the outdoors. I know I said our lives are pretty much the same, but don't be deceived, Ellie brings enough excitement for me to handle. She loves to play with the dogs outside. She will continuously feed them even after she is instructed not to. One day I saw that she had been pouring cup fulls of dog food onto the porch. Coco isn't so smart and she will eat until every last crumb is gone. I quickly tried to sweep it up as Coco was eating it up. The dog still ate too much and looked miserable. After awhile, it all started coming up. I think it was the same night I had just sliced an orange and then sat down to eat it. Ellie is infamous for pushing her chair all around the kitchen and climbing on the counters. I wasn't sitting for 2 minutes before David walked in and said, "Oh Ellie, what are you doing?" I turned around and she had the big butcher knife I had just used. I said to David, "I promise I do watch our kids."
As for me, I have a lot of projects I want to work on and am really close to starting. I keep telling David I need a "thing". He plays basketball a couple times a week, and I need my little escape too. I am still doing videography with my Mom. I have a few projects here and there, but we haven't done any weddings in awhile. I also want to work with my Dad in his wood shop and make the girls each a hope chest. I want a place to store some of their memorabilia, like blessing dresses and things. Well, this post is pretty boring, but I'll put in some pictures to make it more fun to look at!

1 comment:
Oh Cindy I love reading about what you guys are doing. I don't think it sounds boring at all. We need to get our girls together, they sound a lot a like. Jessica will find knives or pills or anything dangerous or gross and want it. The other day she was drinking water from the toilet plunger. Yuck! Crazy kids.
Post a Comment