Your pictures are great. You look beautiful, I like your hair dark and the length is really nice. I need a change too. Ellie is so so cute and looks like a mini teenager in that Jeep with the pony tail. I love it. Jayna is darling I bet you are having so much fun with her. Thanks for the potty training advice. Miss you.
You do have a picture of your new hair and it's on the web so everyone can see it. It was fun seeing you guys at the park today, I had thought of calling you again to have you go to McDonalds with us but I didn't know if anyone was going to be napping or not.
2 comments:
Your pictures are great. You look beautiful, I like your hair dark and the length is really nice. I need a change too. Ellie is so so cute and looks like a mini teenager in that Jeep with the pony tail. I love it. Jayna is darling I bet you are having so much fun with her. Thanks for the potty training advice. Miss you.
You do have a picture of your new hair and it's on the web so everyone can see it. It was fun seeing you guys at the park today, I had thought of calling you again to have you go to McDonalds with us but I didn't know if anyone was going to be napping or not.
Post a Comment