Followers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Still Catching Up


For some other exciting news, David is down to just 5 days a week of work and is only at his own office! It's been nice seeing him a few hours more a week, but there's been a little added stress knowing that all income depends on how his office is doing. So far so good, David does very well managing and marketing his office! And I try to help by doing payroll and other fun stuff!


We had a friend take some pictures around the office and she did an awesome job!







Angela has taken a lot of fun pictures of Ellie






And just the other day she took our family pictures and I can't wait to see how they turned out!


But here is her photography blog if you want to take a peek!




And one last fun event today we got to see Governor Mitt Romney speak! He really should be the next president!

4 comments:

April said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations. How nice to have your weekends back. We just saw the Bergesons this weekend and were telling them about David's awful schedule. But now you will have a husband. again, YEAH!! So happy for you guys. Fun to meet Mitt. I agree. Wouldn't he be wonderful in light of what is taking place financially in America! Anyway, can't wait to see family pictures. Thanks for posting. I always wonder about you.

Cathie said...

I think Mitt should be next President too. I loved your pictures and to get caught up with things. Congratulations on the business doing well. Very exciting. I am glad Dave only works five days a week!

The Zoo Keeper said...

Yippie, I am so glad to see you have posted again! I had stopped checking for a while!! we really should get together!!
Danette

Anonymous said...

cool pics...ummmm to bad mitt!

Blog Archive