Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

We're Still Here

So, it's been a little while, but that's okay. I will just share a few things we've been up to since I posted last, (in March I think)!


In May we flew to Washington to visit with the Clark's, and let's just say they know how to rock it!



Ellie enjoyed boxing with Elise on the Wii! David performed
well on American Idol, and I enjoyed the great food!





We got to hike to Snoqualmie Falls!



Vacations were extremely rare this past year and a half since David was working 6 days a week. So our next big trip was to Bakersfield, CA on 4th of July to visit David's brother and family. We got to join the festivities at his Grandpa's Country Club! (Another reason I don't post often, I can't find the pictures when I need them) I'll post pictures later! Okay, found 'em!




At the end of July I decided to join David's family on their annual Family Reunion Trip to Preston, Idaho! His Grandparents in Bakersfield rent an RV every year and drive through Vegas to pick up family here and then make the long journey to Idaho. I decided to brave a week long trip with Ellie and Jayna on an RV WITHOUT David! It was fun, and exciting and tiresome, but we made it. I will definately wait until David's schedule would allow him to go with us next time! Ellie was loving her older second cousins who painted her nails and did her hair. Ellie won't let me near her to help her with a forward roll, however, she willingly went with her cousins down a hydroslide that was several stories high! She's a crazy girl!











Lagoon was our last big stop on the way back home!







Hi Grandma and Grandpa Z! Thanks for letting us come along!












And we arrived safely back home!


To end the summer we went on one last big camping trip to Kolob Mountain! It has been my family's annual vacation since I was 12 I think! My parents have the job of winterizing the Girl's Camp up on the mountain, and of course it takes the whole family to help out! Meanwhile we have the whole mountain side to ourselves for a few days! We fill it with 4-wheeling, rapelling, target shooting and a zip line! Too bad the last several years I've either been pregnant or had a little one to care for, so I haven't been as adventurous as I've liked to be!












David, Brent, Bryan and Dad

Me and Kristy going commando!

3 comments:

April said...

You do know what going commando means, right? I checked your blog on a whim and what do you know, you posted!!! Why the crap is that picture of me on there:) I'm glad you had some trips this year. You survived!

Angela said...

Fun to see all the pictures from the trips you guys have taken. I'm still laughing about you and Kristy going commando though. Groing up that was a saying for not having any underwear on... so I was a little hesitant to scroll down and see the picture! hahaha

DCAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sejarah-halloween

Blog Archive