Last time we went to Pump It Up my sister challenged me to a duel! I thought I'd go easy on her !


All of us girls were taking a nap on my bed one day, well, they were sleeping, for some reason I rarely get to actually sleep, by the time I can turn my brain off, one of them wakes up. But this day, Ellie had some gas, and in her sleep she would pass some gas. Then the baby would stir a bit from the noise and then I would have a laugh. This went on for quite awhile, I wonder what Ellie ate!

A NEW SHIRT FOR JAYNA- Not too long ago me, Ellie, and Jayna went to a Sesame Street Live show with a friend! I won't even ask why it happens, it's just part of the fun of being a Mom, but never fail, at church or a special event is when the blowout is going to happen. And I have learned by now to pack an extra outfit, but I had just cleaned out the diaper bag and thought I needed a replacement "extra" outfit because the one I had in there was too small by now!
I unpacked the small one and hadn't replaced it, and Jayna had her worst blowout yet! All the way up her back! So, $15.00 dollars later I was putting on a cheap T-shirt size 2T! I felt all the other Mom's in the bathroom watching me as if I chose to dress my baby this way! But they of all people I thought would understand!


Just some more pictures!





13 comments:
Oh Cindy, You're boring life seems so exciting! You go to plays, you beat up your sister, your daughter makes music, ect! I love it! Thanks for sharing your "boring" life! :)
It was fun going to Sesame Street Live! Tamara mentioned the other day that you, Ellie, and baby Jayna were at her school in her class. She was excited. Kids know when we aren't ready and they go for it and make life "interesting" to keep us on our toes.
Everyday things are the best things. I remember Ellie blowing out up here 2 years ago at church and you didn't have another outfit. Come on mom! Can't wait to see you.
I love the blowout story. We have all been there and at least you didn't just leave her in a diaper. Cute shirt too.
I agree, blowouts are such a typical thing and putting her in the shirt was way better than just keeping her in a diaper, I agree with that statement too. Your pictures were fun as well.I wonder where you were in the picture with Ellie on the rocks and the water in the background.Your life dosn't seem boring to me.
Cute family! Don't worry my everyday life is boring too!
Oh cindy...Ellie has your beautiful smile...she has some things of Dave too...but she is sooo pretty...and why not! Jayna is a doll!
Hugs and hope MOther's day was a great day!
Muriel
Very cute pictures!! (Though from here on out I bet you'll have even better ones!) =) I love the big T-shirt thing. It's so funny to think of people thinking about you wanting Jayna to wear that...like you bought it to fit that way and everything! haha Hey at least you know she'll be able to wear it for a while. And Ellie is such a cutie pie.
Okay, not boring...totally CUTE. I love seeing pictures of your family. Ellie and Jayna are gorgeous. I think the picture of Ellie and Dave on the couch is SO SO cute.
Hey, Cindy,
Did I ever send you an invite to my site I don't remember? If not can I have your e-mail address again? E-mail it to me at Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
Alissa takes dance at the Whitney Ranch Rec from Lori Day. She is so good with the girls. There are several others in the ward who take their girls to her. Like Megan Gornichec, Katrina Smith, and Laura Larsen. There might be some others but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
We had fun today with you all too we should do it again sometime. That park is nice where we had the BBQ at. I wish it wasn't so far away it is the Aliante Nature Discovery Park in North Las Vegas.
So I am totally being stalkerish and looking at your blog. At least I am telling you, right? My blog is private so email me and I will send you an invite. Katrinansmith@juno.com
Post a Comment