skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jayna and Tyler

Jayna and Tyler are just 8 days apart. My friend's baby and Jayna met for the second time recently and although they are close in age their size is very different. Someone made the comment, "Tyler is like a hamburger and Jayna is a hot dog." I thought that was pretty funny!
4 comments:
I love the look on both of their faces. haha! Ahh the scowls of an infant. And the hot dog/hamburger analogy seems perfect!
Hi Cindy! Elizabeth Dover here, It was so nice to go to the park as a small group. I am glad I got to know you. Blogging is how I have been getting to know the sisters in our ward it seems. You see so much more about who they are than just a passing comment in the hall or at play group.
Your blog about your plant I can identify with. I had a mini looking palm tree that was my grandmothers before she died and then I kept it for years afterward no matter how it seemed to grow and look.
I would like to add you to my blogging buddies but I need your e-mail address. If you e-mail me yours I can add you :) Elizabeth_hutson@hotmail.com
I can see the hamburger and hot dog! What cute babies!
Hi Cindy!! This is Ashlie Simons! I think your girls are so adorable and your story about the Star Wars tie is hilarious. My kids love Star Wars and my daughter calls our baby Chewbacca. We should get together sometime-it would be a lot of fun!
Post a Comment